Ok so heres like 4 questions all in one post...

Ok two errors on separate plugins:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare set_swt_url() (previously declared in /home/content/74/11594574/html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-branding/ultimate-branding-files/modules/site-wide-text-change-files/sitewidetextincludes/classes/functions.php:8) in /home/content/74/11594574/html/wp-content/plugins/site-wide-text-change/sitewidetextincludes/classes/functions.php on line 16

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Simple Sitemaps file "sitemap.php" not found. Please move it to /wp-content/ before activating.

(I did it from the WPMUDEV install menu for the site maps.)

Third thing, can I use the edublogs TOS with a few revisions, I know its an odd question but it serves my exact purpose and well, it looks very professional..? Ok thanks :slight_smile:

• PC

Hey Brashell,

Thanks for your post :slight_smile:

The first one is answered here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/after-activating-custom-admin-text-fatal-error#post-515868

Simple Sitemaps file "sitemap.php" not found. Please move it to /wp-content/ before activating.

Here is how to do it : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/sitemaps-and-seo-wordpress-mu-style/#usage that plugin requires some manual changes to the file locations :slight_smile:

Third thing, can I use the edublogs TOS with a few revisions, I know its an odd question but it serves my exact purpose and well, it looks very professional..? Ok thanks :slight_smile:

I am not sure what kinda revisions you are talking about here however if you are referring to changing the plugin code to make it suit your purpose, then you can certainly do that.

The only thing required to remain intact are the code credits, they should not be changed :slight_smile:

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

PS : Different questions about different topics are better suited on different threads so that they can be answered better and tracked better too :slight_smile: It also helps someone who comes on searching for same thing.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Brashell

No, not changing the code of the plugin, but using the terms of service on edublogs

Edublogs.org is a site specifically for teachers, students, librarians, researchers, professors, administrators, corporate trainers and anyone else involved in education, by ticking the box below you agree that you fall into one of these groups.

The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Edublogs.org website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, Edublogs Campus sites, and Edublogs.tv. The Website is owned and operated by Edublogs.org. (“Edublogs”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by Edublogs (collectively, the “Agreement”).

Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Edublogs, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.

1. Your Edublogs.org Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Edublogs may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Edublogs liability. You must immediately notify Edublogs of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Edublogs will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.

2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”),

etc.. Can I use that?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.