Ok So I have multi-domain installed, and also domain

Ok So I have multi-domain installed, and also domain mapping. I followed the directions to the letter on both (even changing the mu-sunrise.php to just sunrise.php before uploading it.

So my network is on [EDIT: REMOVED AFTER CLIENT'S REQUEST]
I plan on setting up [EDIT: REMOVED AFTER CLIENT'S REQUEST] as a second domain option.

The first time I tried to set all of this up I also set up [EDIT: REMOVED AFTER CLIENT'S REQUEST] as another domain. the multi-domain worked fine with all of these, but the domain mapping is not working.

So I've tried to do a fresh install and do it all again. This time I have not set up any second domains yet in the multi-domain, because I wanted to try to get the mapping to work correctly first.

So I set up a site that is [EDIT: REMOVED AFTER CLIENT'S REQUEST]
I then set it up in the domain mapping to map to [EDIT: REMOVED AFTER CLIENT'S REQUEST]

I then tried to set my CNAME first, but no luck, so I tried to do the a record still no luck. Now when you go to [EDIT: REMOVED AFTER CLIENT'S REQUEST] it forwards over to [EDIT: REMOVED AFTER CLIENT'S REQUEST], but it's clearly not showing the wordpress install.

I have been trying this for 2 days now, with no luck.