Ok, so I'm trying to set up a course using coursepress,

Hi,

Ok, so I’m trying to set up a course using coursepress, I did the basic outline for the first course, I made it live so I coudl get the real url for the course.

I’m in Protected Content Plugin and I set up a membership for that, and I want to restrci that course… how do I restrict that course url.

I have wpmu dashboard and I will allow access to the site to make it easier.

Thank you,

• Emex Online
    • The Incredible Code Injector

So… I figured out I had to do the addon to restrict the url… so I did that… but then I made a membership with the url to restrict it… is that what I’m supposed to do? Did I do this right?

So I put the url in the restricted content and then also in the membership (but that doesn’t seem right?)

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Emex Online,

Thank you for your question.

You can restrict the Course using Protected Content plugin by activating the Protected Content add-on "Custom Post Type Protection – Post by Post" and selecting the particular course in the "Custom Post Types" settings as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

• Emex Online
    • The Incredible Code Injector

The other question… since this is a subsite and my landing pages are on my main site, does that mean I can’t put the payment button on my main site landing page? I will have to recreate the landing page on this site so I can have the enrollment button on this site? Or is there a way for me to get a payment button code to put on my main site where the landing page is?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.