Customizing the CoursePress Pro plugin for my theme

OK, so the CoursePress Pro plugin is exactly what I need. It is easy to create a new course, with all the necessary material. However, I have a bit of an issue with the customization.

I know there is a dedicated theme, but personally, that theme is not what I am looking for. So, I have been trying to get it to look right in my theme.

I know there are shortcodes to use though out my theme, but my issue are the automatically generated pages. Perhaps I have just not seen a way, but what I would like, is to be able to create my own pages (using the shortcodes) for things like the course listing, dashboard, instructors, discussion.

I have copied the custom pages from the official theme to my child theme. However, this has cost me hours in customization, and still doesn't quite look right. Of course, this is not surprising, since I am trying to get pages from completely separate designers to work together.

Maybe I am missing something, or maybe this is a feature request, but please, make it actually possible to use any theme as claimed.

Thanks guys! I start my first course on CoursePress next Monday!

-dan