Ok so there's an INSANELY annoying bug in your theme that I just don't understand HOW in the world you guys missed.
so if i set up my page like this page.
it looks great. however on the mobile version it turns into a GIANT MESS. No problem, I can fix it in the editor and it'll look great.
Only EVERY SINGLE TIME I need to edit anything on that page i lose everything i did in the mobile editor. It's the most absurd thing ever. I've wasted hours going back and forth with this. FIX THIS NOW. Seriously I can deal with glitches, I know it's a new piece of software but this is crazy. This is something that I just cannot believe that you missed.