Okay. have two issues with BuddyPress that need dealt with, one in the tab and one in user signup

Okay. So I opened another ticket and it just got too verbose. I tried to delete it and start over. This is me starting over. Forgive me all, it's late and i'm tired.

After loading BP and then deleting it, then installing onto a secondary blog; i'm getting the same error Jack originally helped me with.

This was the original issue on the register page:

Blog Details
Yes, I'd like to create a new site

Blog URL (required)
http:// .
Fatal error: Call to undefined function bp_blogs_subdomain_base() in /home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-templates/bp-legacy/buddypress/members/register.php on line 136

Jack suggested clicking on 'site tracking' and it DID clear up the issue w/the first BP install. Yet now, on the secondary blog install (after deactivating and deleting the BP plugin and reinstalling) the fix is not working.

Second issue; getting a weird message. The url name in the tab of the browser of multiple sites in my multisite (that BP is now on) is giving a weird error. This:

<b>Warning<b> Missing argument 2 for bp_modify_page_title() in (b)/home/intothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-filters.php</b>on line<b>393</b>

<b>Warning</b>Missing argument 3 for bp_modify_page_title() in <b>/home/inothem/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-filters.php</b>on line <b>393</b>
Mythica academy | Just another World of the Mythica site

So, two errors, unsure what to do, know I mentioned this is another ticket but this is clearer. I'll be more brief in the future as best I can. Thanks guys :slight_smile: