Okay so it says that my payment went through. But, when

Okay so it says that my payment went through. But, when i click the icon on the dashboard that i uploaded on to WP it just tells me to upgrade....you guys took the money but its not working. It seems to be alot more steps than expected, and im wasting my monthly membership just trying to figure it out. Do i upload videos through my wordpress, or through you guys...im very confused.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Anthony,

Hope you're well today and sorry to hear of the issues your having here.

In your WPMU DEV dashboard (within your WordPress admin), go to manage and next to your API key click "Edit", this will log you out and then log back in.

For protecting content, you'd add your content videos, text etc to a post or page and then use the content selection tool to wrap that content in shortcodes?

If you'd like to send me WP admin logins to contact(at)wpmudev.org with the subject line Attn: Jack Kitterhing

I'd be happy to add a demo post for you, so you can see how this works :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Anthony,

Hope you're well today and thanks for sending through the info.

I have taken a look and have added a post called "Testing post" to demo how it works :slight_smile:

Also in wp-admin > Pay Per Vew > settings, make sure you have the PayPal settings correct.

Currently it looks like you are using live credentials when you have it set for sandbox and your missing the signature :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.