On appointments+ I set up a calendar for one of my workers using the following shortcode – [app_mont

Version 1.3

http://appt.sosreminderpro.com/

Latest version of WordPress

• Ronald
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I want to be able to show the button NEXT MONTH on Btm right corner. Tried adding add=”1″ to the [app_monthly_schedule service=”1″worker=”2″] but it changed the current month to Sept.

Also need to put FREE, BUSY and NOT POSSIBLE at btm of calendar. Saw nothing in the shortcodes to do this.

Also the Jedi Demo video shows Boxes on right side – Our Training Team, Classes Available – How Do I add these.

Thanks

Ron

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @ronald

If you add the shortcode [app_pagination month=”1″] to your Appointment page this will add a ‘previous month’ and ‘next month’ buttons at the bottom of the schedule

To show the legend (free, Busy, not available) at the bottom of the schedule then:-

Login to your WordPress dashboard as Admin

Select A+ Settings

Select the ‘General’ tab

Scroll down to the ‘Show Legend’ field and set to ‘Yes’

Then if required set the relevant colours by selecting a preset or ‘custom’ option in the ‘Color Set’ field

Then if you set the colour option to ‘custom’ select the relevant colours in the ‘Custom Color Set’ field

Then save the settings

This should now show your legend

Hope this helps

Regards

SteveB

• Ronald
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks Steve B – works great now. One more thing that I asked about in my ticket

Also the Jedi Demo video shows Boxes on right side – Our Training Team, Classes Available – How Do I add these.

Thanks

Ron he Jedi Demo video shows Boxes on right side – Our Training Team, Classes Available – How Do I add these to my page. .

Thanks

Ron

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi @ronald

I’ve reviewed the Jedi Demo video and I would suggest the ‘Boxes’ are WordPress menus placed in the side as widgets so it allows content to be placed in the sidebar and links so you can click on them to navigate to a page.

The calendar appears to have used a get statement to fetch the relevant date for the schedule.

Regards

SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.