On Events+ page when I click to view an event nothing

Server and site access and debug.log is included in the chat. Mary is a regular. She's getting a ton of errors in debug.log. This could be a combination of problems. It's a live site where she cannot do a conflict test. JS console did not turn up anything. Please ticket this then flag it SLS in Asana.

URL https://christiangays.com/events-list/

• Nahid

Hi there Mary !
    Hope you are having a great day!

I'm sorry about the matter that you're facing this issue. Before discussing about the debug.log and other causes, let me ask you some quick questions:

1. Do you have any redirect plugins activated on your site?
    2. Can you set up a dev/staging site for the plugin/theme conflict test?

Possible Reasons:
    1. Redirect plugins: As far as I can see, the link for the 'View event' button is okay. But whenever you click it, it redirects you back to the events-list page. This can be caused due to any redirect plugins or functions.
    2. Plugin/Theme conflicts: From the analysis of your very weird and long debug.log file, what I can see is there are a lot of errors from your plugins. They are widget options, popup builder, e-newsletter, image upload for bbpress pro and insert php.

My recommendation: I'd strongly recommend you to set up a dev/staging site and initiate a plugin/theme conflict test.

Hope this helps. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Best,
    Nahid.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.