On my site CanadaCloud.net, one of the member pictures

Hi

On my site CanadaCloud.net, one of the member pictures is not showing in the sidebar widget 'Cloud Thought Leaders'.

When you look at their profile you can see there picture is successfully uploaded there.

Any ideas why it is now showing?

thanks, Neil.

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Neil, hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

What would the name of this member be? I'm seeing that there's a "Brandon Kolybaba" there, but after having a look inside your site, I'm not seeing any indication that he's uploaded a profile picture in his profile.

Please advise,
    Michael

• Neil
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Right, it's Brandon's picture that is missing, and I see the issue. When I select his profile from Users, I can see that I have successfully uploaded his picture to 'User photo'.

However when I look at the first screen in Users, listing all the Users, it does not appear there. So I'm guessing there are two fields for pictures?

Thanks, Neil.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Neil

I hope you are well today.

I have just checked your site and it seems yes, the image was uploaded for him once. But the image is deleted somehow from your server. Currently the full size image source for that user is: http://cloudbestpractices.net/wp-content/uploads/userphoto/9.jpg but if you check this url in the browser you will see a 404 error page that means the image is not there.

Would you please reupload the image for him and check if it works for you?

Cheers
    Ash

• Neil
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Ok I figured this out. The picture upload option I was using was on behalf of another plugin, 'fancier author box', which only shows at the bottom of articles.

by default Wordpress pulls your avatar for the main profile pictures, so I have installed 'easy author image' plugin to override this, and it adds its own upload picture option which works fine now.

cheers Neil.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.