On the Add-ons screen there is an "AJAX shortcode" add-on.

On the Add-ons screen there is an "AJAX shortcode" add-on. I've activated it but I can't find the shortcode you are supposed to use to work with it. I thought it might appear on the Shortcodes tab but no such luck.

• aristath
    • Recruit

I'm afraid I'm missing something here...
    Where is that "Addons" screen you're talking about? I can't find it on my installation.

Could you please paste the url you're using to access that? (you can omit your domain, all I need is wp-admin/...........................

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Are you referring to the beta version of the plugin?
    If this is the case, then please keep in mind that beta versions are not complete, they sometimes have bugs and cannot be considered ready for production use!

The reason @Vladislav posted the beta version on that post is to test if it fixes your issue there. The additional features it adds have not been fully tested yet.

However I have notified the plugin developer about this issue so that he can see it and hopefully help us out. Since this is feedaback on the upcoming version I'm sure he will find it most useful and will fix this before the final release.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

What @aristath already said about the Beta nature of add-ons applies particularly well to this specific add-on - I'm working on it and testing it, but I'm not still particularly pleased with where it's at currently. If you want to give it a spin, you can use it either standalone, like this: "[app_combo]", or wrap it around the normal A+ shortcodes you'd regularly use for your registration, for an example:

[app_combo]
    [app_login login_text="Please log in"]
    [app_services select="Gimme"]
    [app_service_providers show="I want this one"]
    [app_monthly_schedule]
    [app_confirmation]
    [app_paypal]
    [app_thank_you redirect="https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/" delay="5"]Thanks, man! Cheers.[/app_thank_you]
    [/app_combo]

Let me just reiterate what we already said, I would really recommend *not* relying on this shortcode for any production purpose just yet.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.