On the product page, extra shipping cost is doubling. Im not sure what's going on.

When I add extra shipping cost per item, the extra shipping cost doubles.

I have added in the back end, the ability to have a flat rate shipping cost that doubles per item, but once the quantity reaches 8, then shipping is free. I actually found this feature built into the plug but it was commented out. It does the job well. So i commented it out again, back to normal so to say, and its is still doubling the extra shipping cost per item.

Can anyone possible help out?

• aecnu

Greetings dab_design,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

The first thing you should do is update your Market Press in which you are two versions behind on now as I write.

Consider you are making a ticket while your installation is missing all the following updates and more:

Date: 2012-07-13 • Version: 2.6.1

- Display Shipping Option and Shipping Sub Option next to shipping cost on Order Manage Page.
    - Added shipping method to the SHIPPINGINFO in email. If mp_shipping_info['method'] not yet set from actual shipping, displays the customer's choice.
    - Show Shortcodes and importers tabs in listing only mode
    - Major bugfix to gateway plugins settings filters
    - Fix stripslashes issue with manual payments gateway
    - Fix email filtering for manual payments gateway
    - Change order of 'mp_new_order' hook
    - Add some more filters for WPML compatibility
    - Verify product_ids before adding to cart
    - Fix Egypt Pounds currency symbol
    - Fix missing labels for custom styles in Network settings

Version 2.6.2

- Added per shipment handling charge to USPS, one for domestic and one for international shipping.
    - Add Argentina and Brazil to PayPal gateway countries
    - Add SKU's to new order emails
    - Fix issue with category dropdown widget displaying all products
    - Fix some potential problems with new installs and the CubePoints gateway

Please advise after performing the above updates.

Cheers, Joe

• Kimberly

Hi!

Just checking in :slight_smile:

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologize in advance for any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.