On the Reports page, what does the column "Reponses" represent?

I'm trying to figure out what the Responses column on the Coursepress Pro Reports page means? It doesn't seem to relate to the number of mandatory questions answered or anything else that I can match it to. Thanks!

• Nastia

Hello Robert ,

Thank you for your question!

Responses table are showing the number of actions that student has completed. For example, inside a unit, there are modules that require an action from a student, like Multiple Questions module or a File Upload module.

If the student will answer one of the modules the number under Response table will be +1. If the student will skip a module, the response will not be counted.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Robert

Hmmm, the numbers that are being reported don't make sense to me.

I have 2 students. I have 9 lessons in my course. Each lesson has approximately 5-8 units. Each until has at least 1 mandatory questions - a single answer question.

1 student has gone through most of the course, doing the activities in each unit and answering most of the questions. (so approximately 50 questions)

The other student has gone through just part of the first lesson. 6 units and answered 6 questions.

Both are reported on the Reports page as having 5 responses. The pdf reports themselves show what has been done correctly.

The responses column on the Reports page doesn't seem to relate to anything I can find. Am I missing something?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.