On the Slide In plugin, I have noticed a bug (it seems). It

Hi:

On the Slide In plugin, I have noticed a bug (it seems). It is a pretty important one I think too. When the Slide In is activated and if the choose to leave it up without closing it, users can NOT click on any other links on the website. Can you make it be able to allow the user to click on other links in the page if the Slide In is showing or not?

:slight_smile:

Greg

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

As @Vaughan said, this is by design - however, you may change that locally it you want to. To do this, just add width:auto to the element, i.e. adding something like this to your styles should change this behavior for you:

.wdsi-slide { width: auto !important; }

• Greg
    • The Exporter

Hey @Vaughan

Sweet! It worked. Nice.

Is there a way to do the following as well:

1. Make it slide in when a person hovers over the url bar?
    2. Make it slide in when a person clicks away hits the back button or tries to click away (kindof last chance to sign up thing before leaving the site)?

Is there a way to do that with your in a sense somehow?

Do you have a link showing all the possible css options?

Lastly, do you know of other complementary plugins that may do #1 and #2 above if not?

Greg

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

unfortunately, it's not currently possible to activate the slide in on clicks, but i believe it is on the to-do list, so might be in a future release.

you can make it appear when it scrolls to a particular CSS id #

so if you surround your content with a div. the slide won't appear till you scroll past it.

<div id=&quot;slide-on&quot;>
    your content here
    </div>

then in the global settings you set the element # to 'slide-on'

with regards to excluding it from individual pages/posts

you will need to edit each page/post you don't want it to appear on, then in the right hand column tick the box to disable slide-in in the slide-in override section. (see screenshot)

hope this helps

• Greg
    • The Exporter

How can I make the slider in wider and short? So far it only allows a certain width and length it seems...?

I am using sidebar widget and want to display the enewsletter signup form.

Is there a shortcode to display for the enewsletter form (then maybe using the text message verstion would give me the right proportions)?

Greg

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.