One more time....appointments and market press

Please look at the current setup. All seems right except that I want each service to be a product, not a drop down list. So when in the store, there is a list of Services(product) such as small, medium, large and a customer picks small product, books goes back to product list, chooses, books goes to cart and pays. I do not see a shortcode that list just one service for a product. I do know how to refresh etc. it's just

Small Time alloted $$$$ Book/Pay
Medium Time Alloted $$$$ Book/Pay etc. Making any sense here... if not sorry. I think you may get it anyway.

Thanks in advance,

Ed
Feel free to make changes or be specific what to do...

• Ivan
    • HummingBird

Hi there Eddie,

Hope you are having great week so far!

I just have been to your site, and can't really understand what is the problem.

Do you want to show list of the products on on the shop page or something else?

Can you please elaborate?

Thanks,
    Ivan

• Eddie
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Sorry....

Yes I would like them to be in products, but instead of them in a drop down list, pick list, the items in the drop down should be individual products with the ability to book them according the time allotted for in the services setup i.e 30 minutes 60 minutes and so on.

Does that help? I hope!

Ed

• Eddie
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Just more explanation,

Product:
    Small room clean 1.5hrs(as in services) 110.00 book , add to cart, pay or add another product.

Product:
    Medium room clean 2.5hrs(as in services) 160.00 book , add to cart, pay or add another product.

Product:
    Large room clean 3.0hrs(as in services) 190.00 book , add to cart, pay or add another product.

and so on....

Ed

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @Eddie

I hope you are well today.

This is not possible out of the box, I am afraid. You need to manually make a list of services and link them to corresponding service page.

You can get the service link by the ID of each service. For example, if your service ID is 3, then the service URL will be: http://your-appointment-page/?app_service_id=3

So, it's just adding "?app_service_id=SERVICE_ID" at the end of the appointment page URL.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.