One of my plugins stop working

I had a plugin called N-Media Post and Meta Saving from Frontend. It shows as activated on both the test site and live site. However, it doesn't show on the live site in the WP backend

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hello Ash Nandrajog,
    I hope you are having a fantastic day!

That's weird, it's working on my sandbox site too.

Do you have major differences between your test and live site? This could be a theme/plugin conflict, is it possible to disable all other plugins temporarily, revert to a default theme and then check again?

Another thing you could try is completely delete the plugin via FTP and then install it again.

Let me know if these work or you!

All the best,
    Denitsa

• Ash Nandrajog
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Well, I'm guessing that was the reason this happened in the first place.

We were trying to make the Defender and the Snapshot plugins to work. In the process, we deactivated all the plugins and then we could not even access the WP-admin dashboard.

So, Samantha from your support team reactivated all the plugins.

I'm guessing that is what may have caused the problem.

Now the snapshot and the defender are still not working properly and I don't have a means to take a reliable backup.

So, before I try new things, I would like the support team to help me get the snapshots plugin working and then we can play with the other plugins to find out the issues.

• Denitsa
    • WordPress Warrior

Hey Ash Nandrajog,

Glad you managed to fix that, I could now see the Post Front menu on your http://www.igotpro.com site and access the plugin settings. :slight_smile:

I managed to create a Snapshot including only the site tables and it was successful,was your Snapshot problem resolved too? I also saw Defender was activated, so I'm guessing this one also went well. Tell me if you need us to look any further.

Cheers,
    Denitsa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.