One of our

Hi! One of our media.net ad units is not lining up properly on mobile devices, and makes the layout look strange. The media.net ad unit looks fine when it is a "link" ad unit, but sometimes it serves text link ads and sometimes it serves image ads. I'm attaching a screenshot of the ad unit that appeared on this mobile page http://www.recapo.com/rachael-ray-show/rachael-ray-recipes/rachael-ray-five-ingredient-white-ziti-recipe/ ... as you can see in the screenshot, the media.net ad served was the one about halo ice cream and it is not centered, so doesn't line up with the other ad units beneath it. Can you please help me center the large media.net ad unit that is at the bottom, so that it looks nice regardless of whether it serves an image ad or a link unit ad?

I have granted support access, in case that is helpful!

Thanks for your help!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello d-invent,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Can I ask you if the screenshot that you attached to your post is taken with an actual mobile device (and if so, what is it) or is it just a resized browser?

I'm asking this because I reloaded your site multiple times using:

- an Android mobile phone
    - a resized Firefox browser
    - Firefox "responsive view" tool
    - iPad and iPhone 6 emulator

and I couldn't "catch up" and similar ad unit there around that location on page. I could see 728 pixels wide AdSense ads there and rectangle ads (fitting the screen) but no box like the one on the screenshot, that would also be off-center.

If you didn't make any changes to the site/ads since posting your question, could you please suggest what I may be missing here? In order to help you center this/align this I would need to examine the code of the site with similar ad unit displayed so that's important for me to "catch it alive" :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello d-invent!

I'm afraid I was still unable to catch that advert even after refreshing the site in different mobile browsers for over 10 minutes. Each time only the "text lins" kind of ad was loading for me and this one looks fine.

However, I was able to notice that same issue (I think) with an ad below it (the "box" one). I'm not sure how this ads are injected into the site but there's an

<ins>

tag used with some inline CSS style. The class name of that INS tag is ".adsbygoogle" but the style that I'm referring to is not in a stylesheet but is inserted directly to the tag as value of "style=" attribute.

That style includes "display:inline-block;" rule which for these mobile devices should be changed to the "display:block" and then a "margin:0 auto;" rule could be added to the same style which would center entire block.

Would that information help you in anyway or do you require further assistance? Let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.