One of the pages on my sites is not redirecting to the main domain

I am having issues with one of the pages:

https://****.wpmudev.host/produkttyp/rokelser/stamford/ it is not redirecting to the primary domain.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jan,

That’s odd behaviour. Seems like you have already tried deactivating the plugins, and themes still the same issue. Could I know is there any pages in the dashboard via which you got the temporary domain URL? or you manually entered the old temporary domain URL?

In general, the old temporary domain URL shouldn’t get crawled by the Search Engines, so it shouldn’t be an issue in general in terms of SEO or indexing.

I have reported this behaviour to our hosting team so that this could be looked upon closely, will keep you posted once I get further feedback regarding the status of the issue aspa.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jan,

We were able to notice similar issues when the temporary URL domain is manually entered in the browser side, it does load instead of redirecting. This process is something which our team is working on to help get it fixed.

However, there shouldn’t be any instances where the old temporary URL domain would be listed in the dashboard side out of the box when the current Domain URL is loaded. Are you able to notice any such URLs in the dashboard side when accessing via the pointed domain URL?

If yes, please do share a screenshot, and enable support access so that we could give a closer look. Other than that, if the URL is manually loaded in the browser side, then as stated in the previous reply it shouldn’t get crawled by Search Engines, and shouldn’t be causing an issue in general.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please do let us know if you have any further query. Have a nice day ahead.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.