One off events and available time slots

Hi,
I have set up a one off event using appointment+ and I have a few suggestions to make it simpler when setting up a one off event. In my case the event runs for 3 days next week.

What I had to do:
- Set the default working hours for the service provider (user) and with work = yes on the relevant days
- Set the exceptions (Exceptional NON working days) to a very long list of days to make sure the event does not show up in the following weeks

I would have thought that I could do that:
- Set the default working hours for the service provider (user) and with work = No on every day of the week
- Set the exceptions (Exceptional working days) to include to days of the event

When I use that later option the days show up but the working hours are not taken into account and the time slots do not match.

I hope this is not too confusing.

Cheers
Nic

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Nic,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

As this is one off event and will run for 3 days next week you can achieve this easily using the 'Appointments upper limit (days)' field in the Appointments general settings on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Time Settings

The default is 365 so it displays the calendar for the whole upcoming year. Just set it to whatever period is most convenient for you. I think for next week you can set this value in between 7 to 15 days.

You have to set working hours only for those 3 days. You can also use Exceptions if required.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.