One service provider, multiple services problem

The website is: http://www.xscapezone.com

I have created this website for a client who just opened his Escape Game company. In my design, I made ONE service provider (which is their company) and I made it so that the one service provider will provide 5 different services. More specifically, he has 5 different games (ie. Game 1-5) and only ONE group of people can play at once (hence capacity for each service/game is 1). So right now, when I tried this demo and booked a time for Game 1, it restricts me from booking that same time for all 5 Games (greyed out). How can I fix this?

• Vaughan

Hi @Cullan Liang,

Welcome to the forum.

What you need to do is create another 4 providers but add them as Dummy providers. you then select in general settings the provider where all the dummy providers link to. This means although you added 4 5 providers, because 4 are dummy providers, it's effectively means there's really only 1 provider.

You will also then need to enable the shared resources add on. This will then prevent anyone else booking the same service at the same time if it's already booked.

Hope this helps

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi @Cullan Liang,

Thank you for your reply.

How do I create the 4 dummy providers?

When creating service provider just select the checkbox as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Do i need to create 4 new users for each one? What if I want all their names to still be XScape Zone?

Yes you will have to create separate users for each service provider. You will have to develop custom code if you want to display XScape Zone for all service providers name in the front end or alternatively you can just create users with slight difference in user names.

Also, do each dummy provider provide ALL 5 services as well? Or simply 1 service for each provider?

Each dummy provider provide all services if you select it when creating service provider.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.