One site inside my multisite installation show blank page

Hi, one of my sites inside my multisite instalation show a blank page.
Any reason for that?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello ferreirex,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

There might be a lot of reasons for this. It can be some memory limit issue, some plugin conflict on site, some problem with configuration, issues with some aspect of server or domain configuration and many others.

It's difficult to diagnose this without even knowing the site so would you please let me know what's the site (main site of multisite) in question and what's the sub-site affected?

I would also like to take a closer look at the site so could you please enable support access to it? To do this, please go to "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in site's back-end and click on "Grant support access" button there, then let me know here when it's enabled.

Since this is a question about a WP technical issue, I have moved it to our Support Forum (from Members' forum) where we can provide you with assistance.

Best regards,
    Adam

• ferreirex
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Adam Czajczyk

Thanks for your answer, I have activated the Debug mode and looks is the Theme I use to make this problem.

I have contacted the Theme support to know what they can do to make this work.

The theme is Divi and looks I'm not alone with the same problem.

When I get some answer I will post here.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.