Only 1 progress bar works per page on my theme

Hi guys, I followed your directions, and found out that the problem is because of the theme I'm using.
If I use two progress bars on 1 page, the first one only displays, but not the second one.
I set up two examples that quotes 2 fundraisers, same 2 fundraisers, only difference is which shortcode is used first.
http://heitast.is/blog/2013/01/fundraising-2/
http://heitast.is/blog/2013/01/fundraising/

My theme is called Metromobile and can be found here
http://themeforest.net/item/metro-mobile-premium-wordpress-mobile-template/3367615

Am I forced two change my theme, or is there a solution to this? :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your time,
Hjortur Palmi

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hi there Hjortur!

It seems there might be a javascript error hindering you here.

Have you checked with the theme developer to see if they can help make the necessary changes? Unfortunately we have no familiarity with the theme so wouldn't be able to make any suggestions for changes. But i think this java error is a good place to start.

:slight_smile:

Best,

Kimberly

• Heitast
    • New Recruit

Hi again,
    I've contacted the theme developer, and what they said is:

Hi,
    Thank you for purchase our template. I see the error is
    ---- Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method '_super' ----
    in jquery.ui.progressbar.min.js:5

In our template we not use jquery.ui and any of elements. So can’t help you about this error. Look like plugin error. Thanks.

Just wanted to contact you one last time, before considering changing plugin or theme, is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks in advanced,
    Hjortur Palmi

• Cole
    • The Incredible Code Injector

I'm confident I can get this debugged Heitast.

It's possible this is plugin related. The error itself is coming from jquery.ui and not your theme. I'll need to dig in a bit further here. Thanks for your patience I will post back with my findings shortly.

• Heitast
    • New Recruit

Well, I hate to tell you that we've decided to change our theme, this was not the only problem we encountered using it.
    I hope I didn't waist too much of your time :slight_smile:
    With our new theme up and running, every feature from your plugin works like a charm :slight_smile:
    But thanks for your great assistance, it's good to know its out there! :slight_smile:

Best regards, and thanks again,
    Hjortur Palmi
    Heitast group.

• Cole

Heitast,

I'm having trouble re-creating the problem on my test server with other themes, would you mind sending me a copy of your your theme via email so I can debug this correctly?

You can email me at cole(at)incsub.com

• Cole

Oops I hadn't loaded that message before responding. Well I'm happy that you got everything working. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to open up a new support thread. Thanks for being a member.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.