Only 80 plans imported into Stripe

I am wondering why only about 80 plans were imported into Stripe, that is only about a quarter of the plans that I have available for my site?

Also it imported Quarterly plans and I do not have that as an option to select for my site, why are these imported?

It actually looks like the first 27 levels (3 plans per level) were imported into Stripe. Will the plans get automatically imported when they are selected or do they need to be imported first?

• Rupok

Hi Greg,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. This is really weird and should not happen.

As far I know, you don't need to manually import any plans to Stripe. Plans should be automatically created in Stripe. Still to confirm, I'm pinging our developer regarding this as he can give us best idea. I believe, he will come up with his valuable feedback on this very soon.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback.

In the mean time, can you please confirm if only 80 plans were bought by users or your users bought all plans but only 80 went to Stripe?

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok

Hi Greg,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and checked your configuration. Your Pro Sites configuration looked fine to me.

Can you please observe your Stripe plans and check if any plan goes missing there even when a user purchased that? I mean, suppose, one of your users have purchased "Level X". Can you please check in your Stripe account for Level X plan after your user has completed the transaction? I believe, all the plans will be added in Stripe when they are purchased at least once by anyone.

Please let us know if this doesn't happen, I mean, if a plan is not added in Stripe even though a user bought that level. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok