Only allow Membership levels on successful Coursepress

I'm looking for a way to only allow a membership when a client has succesfully gone though a course on the coursepress.
More specific: I've got clients with special access to content that are only allowed to be a member when they have proven knowledge (by taking a course on coursepress).

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Leon,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Such a scenario is not currently supported out of the box and although is doable it would require some custom development. I believe my colleague Mike already described how this could work so in order to implement it you may want to post a question at our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I agree though that it would make a great feature and since we are preparing to launch a new version of CoursePress there'd be plenty of room for new features, I believe. Since you already posted this on our "Features and Feedbak" forum, let's see if other members of our community will vote for it.

Hopefully this idea will gain more support from members so our developers will consider adding it to the plugin in future.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.