Only one configuration for all user with MarketPress

Hi everybody,

May I post a message on this forum because I have a problem with MarketPress . I am creating a multi-site network as Edublog with the possibility for premium members to create their online store. However, each new user must set itself the shop , and I like to make a configuration for network administration , and the latter is common to all users, and is not to touch anything , just adding products in their online store .

Is it possible to do this ?

Thank you for your help and sorry for my bad English.

• Sajid

Hi Camille,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, you can ask configure a store like this but you have to use Pro Sites along with MarketPress plugin as well if you want to charge them for subsites.

If you are giving away the subsites for free then you can simply network activate the MarketPress plugin and let your users add products.

However, I am not sure how you or your members will be managing payments and what payment method you or your members will be using for checkout process.

If you could provide more details then I will be able to help you accordingly.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.