Only Paid orders showing in MarketPress

In the manage orders section of marketpress installed at sunssetsunglasses.com, the orders that are pending are not shown, which I guess means that they are not saved in the database as well. This has caused a problem with authorize.net when an order is held for my customer's manual approval.

An order came in early this morning right after midnight that auth.net decided to have manually approved. My customer did not approve it until about 10am. After he approved it, he received notification about the card approval through auth.net but when he went to the Manage Orders section of marketpress, the order doesn't exist. Since auth.net doesn't separate out the items bought, my customer has no way of knowing how to fill this order.

How do we get marketpress to display to pending orders along with the paid ones for situations like this? My customer has a lot of these since he does a lot of sales overseas.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @perrydyse,

Hope you're well today!

I've been taking a look into this and it appears that the order isn't created unless the payment successful, in my testing the order didn't go to pending and rather just didn't show in pending of the manage order sections.

I've notified the lead developer, so we can see if there's any form of workaround here for the auth.net gateway.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jonathan

Hey @perrydyse,

Sorry for the delay on this one.

I've modified the Authorize.net gateway to check for orders that are held for review. If they are, they will added as an order to MarketPress, BUT will be flagged as received instead of paid. In addition, if you go into the actual order and check the "Payment Transaction History" area, it will now read "held for review" instead of "paid".

Unfortunately though, once your client approves the order in Authorize.net, there's no way to automatically update MarketPress of this action, so he/she will need to go into the order and manually mark it as "paid".

I've attached a copy of the new gateway file. You'll want to unzip it and upload it to marketpress-includes/plugins-gateway/ making sure to override the existing authorizenet-aim.php file that already exists on your server.

We will make sure that these fixes are also in the next release of MarketPress as well so updating will not revert these changes.

Please let us know if this works for you. Thanks!