Oops! The form contains 2 errors which have been highlighted below.

Hi, My Client has all of a sudden come across this error when trying to update a product or save a product.

Oops! The form contains 2 errors which have been highlighted below.

Please fix the 2 errors and then try submitting the form again.

The is no errors that are present?

The variations may have something to do with it. here is my test producthttp://singlesinthecity.com.au/store-2/products/sundowners-the-avairy/

Also the Wolf Lane one is affected too. I need to add a featured image, but get the error after clicking on update.

We had other issues with this site in recent weeks, Yoast SEO plugin was a cause of conflict. Your support suggested cutompress was too.

After you last time looked at it, the site was toatlly messed up, By deactivating the theme and then activating again, all my layouts disappeared, so please do not do that again.

I will activate support access now.

Any clues to what the problem might be.

There was a reference to this error in an post from last year.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Karen,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

If MarketPress reports errors but you don’t see them one of two things happens most likely: either something in a theme or other plugin is “hiding” error messages or the message is a “side effect” of other underlying issue.

You mentioned that you’ll grant a support access but I can’t see it enabled. Could you please enable it for me? I won’t make any changes to your site without getting prior consent from you.

Let me know when access is enabled please.

Kind regards,

Adam

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Karen,

hope you’re doing good and don’t mind chiming in! :slight_smile:

I just inspected your website but wasn’t able to locate any console error or anything else that could point me the source of this.

Could you please conduct a plugin/theme conflict test as described in a nice flow chart image here? https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

The concept here is to deactivate all other plugins apart from MarketPress, activate a default theme TwentySeventeen and check the update product action.

If this is resolved, there’s a conflict somewhere between the deactivated plugins/theme, so activate them back one-by-one, checking each time the product save functionality, until you’re able to reproduce it again and get the conflicted combination.

Prior to that, please keep in mind to clear and deactivate any cache involving to your installation.

If you’re worried that you might lose any settings with this test (even though you shouldn’t), you can keep a backup and restore that if needed. Our Snapshot plugin can be really handy for situations like this.

Looking forward for your results!

Warm regards,

Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.