Open Popup ID selector on click

I'm using the latest version of Popup pro, and I need it to open when the user clicks an image. I assume I need to use an ID to do this. But I don't see the options for this in the popup settings... only when user scrolls to the selector rather than actually clicks on it.

• Rupok

Hi Meredith,

Thanks for asking. If you want to make the popup appear when a selector is clicked, then you will need to go to "Dashboard > PopUp > Settings" and scroll down to the "Available Conditions" section. From there, you will need to enable the "JavaScript Events" condition. After enabling this, go to edit your popup and you will get the "Appear when user clicks on a CSS selector" condition:

I believe this will serve your purpose.

Please let us know if you don't see that option even after enabling the "JavaScript Events" condition. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• apurba_podder

Hi Meredith,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I have gone through your website. I have seen that it is taking so much time to load a page. From WPMU DEV -> Support -> System Info I have found that your PHP max_execution_time is 0. Please increase it at least 400 to 500 . Also increase WP memory limit .Which is 40M now. This article will help you to increase the memory.

Pop up is not working because you have to give here a unique id (css selector) of that specific image. Currently I have added the css class of that image. It is working but it is also working for other image with the same class. Please first set id for that image and give that id in this field. I have tried to set a id for that image but because of loading time I was unable to do that.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,
    Apurba

• Nithin

Hey Meredith,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm having an issue which seems to be related to div tags. Further down the page you will see that there are all of these columned listed elements that animate onto the page. But they are flashing and going crazy. Can you please check?

I could see that the divs appears for a second, and it disappears once the page is fully loaded. How are they added in your theme? It looks like these are part of your themes settings, and it's a premium theme. Just to make sure, could you please run a quick plugin conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart), and rule out whether any plugin is causing this issue.

To get this resolved faster, would recommend you to get in touch with the theme developer, and see whether they would be able to guide you faster.

Please let us know how that goes, so that we could give a closer look, if needed. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.