open popup with logging informations instead of warning

Hi,

When customer are NotLogged, instead of having a popup saying "you most log in", would it be possible to have of popup that opens registration/login information to provides in order to book an appointment ?

regards,

François

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Francois, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

Have you tried checking the box for "Accept login from front end" inside of the Appointments+ settings? (Appointments -> Settings -> Accessibility Settings)

That would provide your users some options to log in with on the front end (Google login & WordPress login by default, with Facebook & Twitter being additional ones you can set up), as well as a link to the default WordPress registration page.

How does that sound? :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

• Francois

Hi Michael,

Thanks for help ! I already accept login from front end and it work good.

When a customer tries book an appointment, if he's not logged, a popup appear saying he has to login. Then i know you can click on "login" and connect via facebook, wordpress etc.

I was juste wondering if it was possible to display login link in a popup directly instead of having a warning popup saying you have to login.

Thanks

Regards,

François

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Francois,

When a customer tries book an appointment, if he's not logged, a popup appear saying he has to login. Then i know you can click on "login" and connect via facebook, wordpress etc.

I was juste wondering if it was possible to display login link in a popup directly instead of having a warning popup saying you have to login.

Ah, okay. :slight_smile:

At the moment, we'd need to edit the plugin code a little (which would mean that the changes would need to be reapplied when Appointments+ gets updated), but if that works for you, could you please send in the following:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details
    - Include FTP log-in details
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.