"Opening a thread" you've started...How?

I was advised:

In order to put answers on your questions, just open the thread you have created and post a reply to that thread :slight_smile:

BUT

I can't find how to do that. Please provide idiot-proof instructions. I can (a) send you a question (b) see the questions I've asked but no where can I see how to "open the thread" I have created.

Where on the dashboard (exact path please) do I go to find the thread and what magic opens it? Thanks.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Karen,

I want to answer to your reply here which you have posted by creating new thread in another place.

To access and re open your existing thread from dashboard, you have to visit the thread by clicking on respective question link from the menu Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Community

You can also access WPMU DEV forum directly by typing the URL https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums in the Address bar of the browser.

Best Regards,

• Karen
    • WordPress Warrior

Vinod

Thank you for your help and I am sorry about all the different questions but when you click on your list of questions from within the WPMU DEV dashboard - there are NO options to respond or see attachments, so you are FORCED to start a new question.

The reply etc options only appear IF you are logged in to hte WPMU DEV website itself, making the WPMU DEV dashboard within WP dashboard only half useful - as you can SEE the questions but not RESPOND to them. Please have someone look at it as I found it incredibly frustrating not to be able to reach you (or anyone else) answering my questions and I did not want to start new ones.

(Sorry to shout using capitals but not sure how to italicise and underline a word and wanted them to stand out so the issue was clear.)

I will now go back and try to update you on each. Thanks.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Karen,

Thanks for your reply.

What is frustrating is not seeing what people tell you is there (and isn't when you are coming from WPMU Dev dashboard within the WP dashboard.

Sorry but i didn't understand what you want to say. Can you just explain it a bit more.

Best Regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.