Opening dropbox files on the post is taking the webpage into dropbox folder structure

Using dropr plugin and i embedded a document from the dropbox.

Embedded document has a link to a page which is in the same dropbox.

When i click on the link, dropbox account is shown and the document is opened inside the dropbox. The user can add comments and share the document.

I want the document to be opened without going into dropbox structure so the user will not know that it is a dropbox document.

Is there a way to do it?

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello satya,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

Dear member if I am not mistaken then we are talking about this Dropr right ? if yes then currently Dropr is not available free of cost and unfortunately I don't have copy of it so I can test about your issue.

However If you want me to give it a try then you can send its copy to me via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Milan Savaliya"
    - dropr plugin as zip
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

I want to make a note here that if this plugin won't be able to satisfy your requirement then you'll need to contact plugin developer for this feature request. :slight_smile: But let's first see what you want is possible or not. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing back.

Cheers and Have a great day. :slight_smile:
    Milan Savaliya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.