optimize images 100/100

How do I optimize images 100/100? Use the Smush compressor and the analysis of 60/100

• Ken Kimbrell

Hello Pablo-

That really depends on how your settings are and if you have images that reside outside the uploads directory. If you have images that reside outside the directory, then you will want to go down to the bottom of WP Smush options and find DIRECTORY SMUSH, then choose a directory where more images reside outside of the uploads directory and SMUSH away. In addition, where it shows your stats, you can also click RE-CHECK IMAGES to make sure there are not more images to be SMUSHED :slight_smile: See images below:

RE-CHECK IMAGES:

DIRECTORY SMUSH:

Let me know how this works for you!

Take Care,

Ken - WPMU DEV Support

• Ken Kimbrell

Hello Pablo-

You can use WP Super Cache or you can also look into our plugin HUMMINGBIRD

Hummingbird zips through your site finding new ways to make it load faster, from file compression and minification to browser caching – because when it comes to pagespeed, every millisecond counts.

There is not much risk in caching your site as far as pages being altered, it can sometimes create conflicts in functionality of plugins that use jquery or pages that are making an ajax call. Either way, once your site goes live, caching it will be the best way of optimizing the page speed for your users.

Let me know how I can help!

Take Care,

Ken - WPMU DEV Support