Optimizing a specific image after wp smush bulk optimizing

for my page speed rank check I need to optimize two images. After the wp smush pro bulk optimizing, it seems that these images are giving me a bad score.
how can I do that?
I looked into wp smush pro and the media board, nothing. I read an article, seems no option available.
Are there other ways to optimize them?

Optimize images
Properly formatting and compressing images can save many bytes of data.
Optimize the following images to reduce their size by 246KiB (32% reduction).

Compressing and resizing https://mlmwolfpack.com/…016/10/mlm-wolfpack-logo-transparant.gif could save 177.4KiB (99% reduction).
Compressing https://mlmwolfpack.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/wolf-10.jpg could save 68.1KiB (12% reduction).

• Rupok

Hi Renaat,

I looked into wp smush pro and the media board, nothing. I read an article, seems no option available. Are there other ways to optimize them?

To get all smushing options for your multisite, please go to "Dashboard > My Sites > Network Admin > Dashboard > Settings > WP Smush" section. There you can configure this plugin with different options.

Regarding your Pagespeed errors, Smush Pro only compresses images but it doesn't resize your images. Sometimes when Google suggests you regarding compressing and resizing, they refer to resizing. Smush Pro compresses your images to the optimum extent. If you compress them more, they will look bad. So to increase performance, you can try resizing them according to the div/region size those images will be used in.

Suppose your site has a header slider area of 500px width. Now if you use a 1920px image in that slider, it won't be optimum. You should first compress that image and then resize that image to 500px width. You can resize images from your WordPress Dashboard Media section. Please check attached screenshots for reference.

Can you please enable "Super Smushing" for your images? If that is enabled, then all your images will be super smushed and I believe, that will fix all "Compressing" related issues. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know how it goes. If you have any confusion or if this doesn't help, please let us know. We will be glad to investigate further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.