Optimizing the following images but I use WP Smush Pro

Hi!

I use WP Smush Pro but GTmerix say:
"Optimizing the following images could reduce their size by 759.7KiB (46% reduction)."
"Losslessly compressing http://footballheroes.hu/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2016/05/fiola_kep.jpg could save 13.3KiB (65% reduction). See optimized version"

What should I do? It's a real compression problem or just image dimensions?

Thank you,
Peter

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Peter

I hope you are doing well today!

Would you please enable Super Smush option in Media > Smush Settings, update settings and bulk re-smush all your images.

I've also checked your page with Google PageSpeed Insights and there are some images that need to be resized and compressed.

If this issue still persists, would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so we can have a closer look?

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Peter
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi,

Priviously I tried this but nothing changed... :slight_frown:
    On my image background you can see my Smush settings, everything is green. I saved again the settings, but nothing... WP Smush Pro say: Yay All images are optimised as per your current settings.

So what should I do?

Best regards
    Peter

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Peter

On my image background you can see my Smush settings, everything is green. I saved again the settings, but nothing...

Please make sure that you change the settings before saving them. Otherswise you can't re-smush images again.

Would you please grant support access from WPMU DEV > Support, so I can have a closer look?

Please advise,

Kinf Regards,
    Nastia

• Peter
      • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Sorry, I dont understand you:
      "Would you please grant support access from WPMU DEV > Support, so I can have a closer look?"
      This is the WPMU DEV > Support, or not?

And... my all page has same problem.

Kind regerds.
      Peter

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Peter,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am sorry for delay on this ticket. It appears that the support staff access expired. Could you please enable support staff access from WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Access or see this manual for more details about enabling support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Peter,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access. I can see that according to WP Smush Pro all of your images are optimized and smushed properly.

I could found specific images from gtmetrix in the media library. The status shows that for that specific images have smushed correctly. I than regenerated that specific image, then super smushed again but that still being recognized as not optimized in gtmetrix and pagespeed.

Upon further investigation, I can see that you have lots of image sizes in Settings -> Media. That are coming from a plugin Simple Image Sizes.

Could you please disable this plugin, regenerate thumbnails again and then check the performance report ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.