or pay directly by credit card

Hi,

1)How do I get the "or pay directly by credit card" option to show on the pro sites check out? My check out only offers the paypal logo for checkout, not the part that lets you enter your credit card info if you don't have a paypal account.

2) When a person clicks on the plan that he likes he expects to proceed with check out. The plan only changes color and then he clicks again and thinks that the check out isn't working unless he scrolls down to the bottom of the page and sees the paypal button. How do I get the image to click to the correct check out?

Thanks

• aecnu

Greetings Atlanta :slight_smile:

1)How do I get the "or pay directly by credit card" option to show on the pro sites check out? My check out only offers the paypal logo for checkout, not the part that lets you enter your credit card info if you don't have a paypal account.

Do you have the PayPal Pro Payment Gateway configured?

2) When a person clicks on the plan that he likes he expects to proceed with check out. The plan only changes color and then he clicks again and thinks that the check out isn't working unless he scrolls down to the bottom of the page and sees the paypal button. How do I get the image to click to the correct check out?

The current coding of the Payment Page is currently designed where one must click the Plan and then choose the Payment method. This is inherent due to the fact that if it were so designed that they clicked the Plan and it immediately took them to the payment there would be no choice of payment plan.

In addition, this would also inhibit the addition of other possible gateways in the future i.e. money bookers, Google Checkout, etc.

However, it is possible and could be put in as a feature request to where the client would choose the Plan and then be sent immediately to second screen offering the payment methods .

I shall move this ticket to the feature request area.

Are there any more +1's for this idea?

Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.