Order Confirmation Not Sending

For some reason when I placed a test order, the order confirmation email was not sent, neither was the shipped when I marketed shipped.

Is there a way to send a notification to me about the order?

Thank you

• Nithin

Hi Justin,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Since you are using the oldest version of MarketPress plugin due to Affiliates plugin, it's pretty tough to troubleshoot this issue, as the latest version has many fixes, and patches. The latest version of MarketPress does work fine in sending order confirmation.

I tried running v2.9.6.2 in my test server, but I wasn't able to complete the checkout process in a new installation. Was it sending emails without any issues before? Could you please check whether the emails are working in your WordPress install, for eg the reset password link in the login page, do you get an email?

To have a better idea regarding this issue, could you please enable support access, so that we could give a closer look. You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know once you enable access. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.