Order of the session

The session order should be by date and hour not by last entered session. how can i change that I have granted you access.
this happeneed because i made a correction and now it is showing as new entry and not correct time of the session
Please help
Jacques

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Jacques,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us!

Could you please elaborate a bit more with me on this?
    Which are the sessions that you're referring? Events posts made via our Events+ plugin?
    I can see that you chose Events+ plugin for the associated project with this thread but I just inspected your website and I noticed that it was deactivated. :thinking:
    Please advise!

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Jacques
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi thks for your prompt reply i am not sure which is the plugin but if you look the result page you see that the pagination is wrong: As you will notuce on the snapshot this happened because i made some modification and now it is treaten as the newer post and does not go back in the correct order.

Hope it is more clear for you
    Jacques

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there Jacques,

appreciate the screenshot you shared!
    These "sessions" is a custom post type coming from your theme most probably.
    The way this archive page is build isn't visible to me via WP admin area and I don't have a copy of your theme to further examine.
    I wonder if a plugin like Custom Posts Order can do the trick for you though. Could you please give this plugin a try and reorder your sessions in admin area? Then check if order has changed in frontend and please let me know about the results! :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Jacques
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I tried but did not work as they are not Posts so you cannot make any changes. I have request a ticket to the programmer of the theme Keynote let see if they come with a solution, will let you know, anyhow thks for your involvment
    Jacques

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.