Order Status Broken - Cannot locate orders

Everything works great on this freshly installed and setup store I have done for my client but order status appear to not be functioning.

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Jon-Michael,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us. :slight_smile:

I can confirm this issue on my sandbox site too. Order don't show at first, but once I re-save order by editing it from back-end. It start showing on order-status page. Can you confirm the same ?

Go to Store > Orders now edit order which you are seeing on page and getting error like

Oops! We couldn't locate any orders matching that order number. Please verify the order number and try again.

And just Save it again. After this test that are you able to view order now or no ? If you are not sure where you can see order id please review attached screenshots.

Let me know what you got with this process.

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Jon-Michael
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

It seems to be an error only cause when track inventory, allow to be bought when out of stock, and an inventory of 0 added. Under these conditions an order will never be seen on the customer side by checking order status, only admins will be able to see it (inside the store and outside on check order status page).

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello @Jon-Michael,

Hope you are doing well and thanks for explaining your testing to us.

I did exactly what you described in your last post and was able to replicate issue on my sandbox site. I've notified developer about this bug. I am sure they will get back on this one soon. Meanwhile please stay tuned with updates and patches.

Again thanks for clarifying issue so well.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.