Order Total is invalid

Getting Order Total is invalid error when trying to checkout via coupon, in PayPal gateway.

• Nithin

Hello snapcode,

I was able to replicate the same, as mentioned in chat, seems like this occurs when the coupon price, and the pro site level price is same. ie for eg: Coupon price is $12, and Pro site level is $12. I'm checking with the developer regarding the workflow on how coupons are supposed to work by default in the plugin in such cases. Will keep you posted once I get a feedback regarding this asap.

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hello snapcode,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Regarding the above issue, 100% discount coupons won't work as tested in your above site. The issue is more related to the Payment gateways, the payment gateways cannot process a $0 payment.

In your site, you were testing by using a $12 coupon, on a $12 pro site level, so it would give a $0 in total, and unfortunately Stripe/PayPal cannot create a subsite unless there is a minimum payment done in their side.

I'm afraid, this is how the default workflow on how the plugin would work. However, it should work fine it there is a minimum amount once a discount is applied, and this workflow which was confirmed to be working fine in your system.

Please let us know if you have any further query regarding this. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.