order total missing error PayPal

I get this message when I am trying to check out.

There was a problem connecting to PayPal to setup your purchase. Please try again.
10400 - Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. - Order total is missing.

I was able to start the check out process, I entered contact information, but saw above mentioned error when proceeded to next step.
WHat is the issue?

my store is here:
http://ns.pulsohispano.com

• alexandegn
    • The Incredible Code Injector

can someone help me please????

I still have problems with the check out process. I set up my paypal but I get an error.....

Can u please try adding an item to a cart and then trying to check it out?
    This error appears after I enter my contact information, then the confirmation page appears with nothing in it, I click check out and I get the error in the screenshot below....

• alexandegn
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Ok, wpmudev
    I am disappointed with support here. You advertise plugins that work easily, as easy-install and robust code.

I am still looking for assistance on this issue.

I am including screen shots of what I see... in sequential order..... and I am still receiving an error message.
    Can someone tell me how to make it work? What is the point of an ecommerce solution if it does not work.

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @alexandegn

We're just doing a little housekeeping to see if we have dropped the ball anywhere. We haven't replied here for over 6 months which is obviously not good enough. And I apologise for that.

Do you still have this issue? I've sent you an email in case you don't get a notification that I've replied here, and I have also re-activated your account for a week to give you chance to get assistance if it's still required.

Cheers,
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.