Orderform

Hi all,

In Marketpress there are 2 address lines on the form where you have to fill-in your details. I would like to change the second address line (address 2) in something else (Domainname).

Can you tell me where/how to change this an also that it change on the order confirmation form for the customer.

Do i also need to chane something in the database?

Like to hear from you.

Kind regards,

Martin

• matja011
    • New Recruit

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your reply.

Here is a screen shot of the form.

The form is in Dutch but i like to change the line: Adres 2. I think on a English form that would be Addres line 2 or second address line.

I hope you you understand what i mean/like to change.

Regards,

Martin

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @matja011

I just landed on this topic by chance when researching for something else, and saw that you’re waiting for some feedback.

If you would like to change the ‘Address 2’ to something like ‘Domain name’ it would probably be best to use the .po files and translate it. (Since you’ve already translated the form before I think you know how to work with translation files.

However, just for interest sake, I went digging to find where it is actually mentioned in the MarketPress php files and here goes:

marketpress/marketpress-includes/template-functions.php, line 555

Please let me know if this helps.

Have a great day ahead and please don’t hesitate to be in touch should you need anything else.

Gina

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Martin,

It appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn’t resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.