Orders are not changing status to paid with Stripe in MarketPress

When order in MarketPress is done and paid with Credit Card (Stripe gateway is used) then order is not automatically marked as paid (only as received).

This issue prevents appointments to be automatically confirmed.

This bug was replicated during a chat session.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Melissa Zalinski,

Thanks for informing. I found that this is reported to our developers already and a task is already created. I believe, our developers will come up with a solution very soon. We will update you here as soon as we get anything from them.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and release a fix.

I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Panos
    • SLS

Hey Melissa!

Sorry I missed the part regarding the Appointments status, I focused on the orders status.

Could you try replacing another file? This time replace file :

wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/integration/marketpress/class_app_mp_bridge.php

with the one attached here and let us know if this helps?

Thanks!

• Panos
    • SLS

Regarding the orders which you mention that are still not marked as paid, could you please send in login and ftp info?

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:Subject: “Attn: Panos Lyrakis”

– Admin login:

Admin username

Admin password

Login url

– FTP credentials

host

username

password

(and port if required)

– link back to this thread for reference

Thanks!

• Melissa Zalinski
    • BWOAH

Well, that worked and not the orders in the cart are being set as paid, but there seems to be another issue.

When the user goes through the scheduling process (picks a date and time, and then confirms it) nothing happens. There isn’t even an item showing up in the hovering shopping cart. They would have to either refresh the page to see the item in the hovering cart, or manually go to the cart to check out. People are going to think their appointment is confirmed and not go through the payment process or worse, get discouraged and just leave the site. Can they just be redirected to the cart? I don’t want to give an opportunity to fall off from the funnel.

I’ll provide all the admin access in the form you provided.

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi Melissa Zalinski ,

Regarding the redirection I have prepared a custom mu-plugin that could help. You can download it from here:

https://gist.github.com/panoslyrakis/afadb553ed0ec370ef85d6aa1fcc03a5

It currently redirects to the checkout page after confirmation.

Well, that worked and not the orders in the cart are being set as paid, but there seems to be another issue.

The orders are still not being set as paid? Please post here once you send in ftp and admin info.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.