Orders now showing - HELP!

I have just placed an order through two of my multisites with the global checkout but the order is not showing up in the back offices. Any ideas? IT all went through fine and took me back to the site for order confirmation but NOTHING is there!! This is very worrying as the customer will order and think it has gone through but we will not know we have an order. Help!!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings thekeepsakeco,

Sorry to see that you are having an issue with the Market Press plugin and I cannot replicate this behavior, but also I keep the updates current on my installations which according to the system you are not i.e. Market Press version 2.8.1 and version 2.8 has been out since 01-16-2013 and the system claims you are still on version 2.7

Please advise if this is indeed the case and if so update and retest.

By the way, you are not testing in Sandbox mode by any chance?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Victoria,

Not a problem at all :slight_smile: and there are no known problems that I am aware of.

But always be on the side of caution and do a complete backup before upgrading to include the database and then you should have nothing to fear at all except fear itself.

Hopefully your cPanel has a backup facility built in and for the database too which is the most important but then the Snapshot plugin can help on that one.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.