Other Gateways for Membership

I noticed you have only Paypal Express and Paypal Single Payments gateways but you have code in there for Paypal Pro, and Paypal No Signup. Are these going to be released in the near future? Particularly Paypal Pro.

Thanks
Stu

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello Stu!

We do plan to add more options for gateways in the future, but there is no time-frame for release.

It's at the developers discretion, and as the developer for this particular plugin is on vacation at the moment.

But I will let know that the interest is still alive :slight_smile:

Kimberly

• Drew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

We are currently working through what gateway(s) to use and not made any decisions yet.

However, if you are going to give some feedback one thing I would say is that it would be good if the same gateway choices existed for both membership and marketpress. For example we could very well choose aWay which is available in marketpress but would be reluctant to use a different choice with the memberships.

Regards
    DREW

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hey there guys, I would also love to see our gateways standardized across all of our plugins actually, but there are two things keeping that from happeing

1) The use of the gateways with the plugin in question, some don't plugin as easy as others for the use cases (i,e. fundraiser)

and
    2) We've got a nearly a dozen devs working on hundreds of projects at any given moment. Each assigned to different plugins (i.e. marketpress and membership have different devs)

We are trying though! I've passed on the suggestion, again :slight_smile:

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Our priority (well mine :slight_smile: ) is to get through all of the issues we currently have on the forum fixed and in the next release. Once that's done we can start introducing the gateways and new functionality.

We're not dismissing these things, it's just the priority at the moment is bugs :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings,

After the lead devlopers last response, it appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you all for being WPMU Dev Community Members!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.