Other payment gateways

I need to integrate other payment gateways, as an alternative to Pay Pal. What's the better way? Here are links of the payment solutions that I must install with fundraising:

• aecnu

Greetings cubo_id,

Thank you for this great question and a significant item to bring up.

Normally those wanting to integrate there own custom gateways copy the current gateway and then start working over the copy to make it work using the settings within as a guide.

I have not other input but possibly the lead developer @Cole may have something to add.

Therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer Cole in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• cubo_id

Hi Joe,

I realized that I really must talk to Joe. I had another topic open about other issue, to filter projects per status not categories (most funded, on finishing funding days), and Arun passed me Joe's contact too. I think he's the Fundraising Guru! :wink:

Here is my site, it's not finished yet, but almost done:

The functions that I need are similar to kickstarter.com. After the choice of rewards, the user must chose the payment gateways from a list, integrated with the fundaraising plugin data, and after the transaction returns to the site and refresh the data base.

I know that it's possible to embeb the code inside each post, but I'm trying to integrate it as the Pay Pal is placed on plugin. How is it possible to update the total amount funded with different gateways?

I'm satisfied because Wp and Fundraising were very functional and useful, but there are some good improvements necessary to help us developers and clients to complete manage all information of funding process on commercial demands.

Cheers! Rodolfo

• Cole

Greetings Rodolfo,

So I am hard at work on a major feature release version of fundraising. I can confirm that paypal express checkout, & Authorize AIM and ARB gateways will be available with the possibility of 2CO and Stripe.

I plan to release a Beta version for people to test within the next couple of weeks.

A short explanation of the plugin as it currently functions....

Each gateway upon completion of a donation creates a "donation" post that logs the transaction. A goal is calculated by adding up each "donation" that is attached to a particular fundraiser.

• PC

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Sales &Support

Did you know we offer FREE lifetime memberships? Click here to learn more.

• aecnu

Greetings JustinTime,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Your question regarding the gateways is that as of this date they are the same.

@Cole did mention a beta in which I have not yet seen but he will get a flag for this ticket to comment further about the beta he earlier mentioned which I believe is the only possible answer to getting this issue resolved.

Possibly he may want to include you in the beta test if he has not already met a wall of issues thereof.

Cheers, Joe

• JustinTime

Aecnu, thank you for the update.

I would very much like to be involved in the beta testing. I have a great deal of clients who need alternative gateways to PayPal, many (if not all) of my clients do not feel comfortable with them and as the BBB complains continue to mount on PayPal, we have found that fundraising organizations are leaning further away from that gateway all together.

Stripe is fast becoming one of the preferred methods of taking payments and donations, so we are very interested in having this platform supported on all of WPMUDEV plugins.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any testing or deployment you may want, we can launch with upwards of 9,000 donors if you need stress testing.

• Canuk

I'm very interested in the Authorize.net AIM integration. Cole's post says he might release a beta in a couple weeks.... three months ago. Any movement on this front? I'm currently trying to figure out how to add a FirstData integration, but they actually have documentation to modify a Authorize.net AIM install, so that would be a better starting point for me than paypal.

Any news on the beta?