Other payment options for Events+

Is there any additional payment options for Events+? I only see Paypal listed on the site right now to pay for events, but at some pointI thought I read somewhere that it accepted all of the same payment methods as MarketPress.

Feedback appreciated!
Jenny

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there Jenny,

Thanks for your question, lets get ya sorted :slight_smile:

I read somewhere that it accepted all of the same payment methods as MarketPress.

It doesn't offer the same, it integrates to allow you to checkout with MarketPress. So you could sell a ticket and a t-shirt if wished. Or any other product your event might have. :slight_smile:

To enable you go to:

Admin --> Events + --> Settings --> Add-ons [TAB]

Then scroll down and enable the add-on called Payments via MarketPress Products. On that settings page you also now have a new tab Payments via MarketPress Products settings

Hope this helps get you sorted :slight_smile:

Have a fantastic day!

• Jenny
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Thanks for the quick response!

What if I don't want to sell a t-shirt, but only want to sell a ticket? Can I use a combination of the the two plugins to accept payments via stripe? I would just use MarketPress, but I want my events to be in a calendar format.

Also, is it possible to categorize events?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

Yes, the t-shirt was only an example :slight_smile:

MarketPress would simply be the gateway to gateways.

Best bet would be to give it a spin and see what you think. Integration is pretty straight forward, you could use a combination of gateways this way, like Stripe and Paypal if you wished.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.