Output of post on wordpress

Hi, I have a few questions about how to control the output of the posts that are created from AutoBlog

1. I am using autoblog on a google news alert feed. How do I get auto blog to stop bolding the key word I am using in the google news alert? For instance, my key word is “E-commerce”. The post being generated is automatically bolding e-commerce which I don’t want

2. How do I prevent the auto blog from showing the words that say “show all items on this topic”. I don’t want that to show up from the google news feed

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

2. How do I prevent the auto blog from showing the words that say “show all items on this topic”. I don’t want that to show up from the google news feed

I did a quick scan of the plugin and don’t see that text, so perhaps it’s something your theme is doing with that?

Which theme is it?

1. I am using autoblog on a google news alert feed. How do I get auto blog to stop bolding the key word I am using in the google news alert? For instance, my key word is “E-commerce”. The post being generated is automatically bolding e-commerce which I don’t want

Do you have a direct link so I can be sure if you refer to the title or body or something else?

Thanks.

• kabir_seth
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I was able to get rid of the bolding and other text using the search and replace plugin that seems to work OK

The final issue I am having with the plugin is in the “link to original source” field. I want the link to open in a new tab or window so I clicked the box that said “Ensure this link is a nofollow one”

However, it seems to still open the link in the same window when I click it. How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Kabir

• kabir_seth
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Any answer on this? Really causing a problem on the site as I want the links to load in a new tab or window

The final issue I am having with the plugin is in the “link to original source” field. I want the link to open in a new tab or window so I clicked the box that said “Ensure this link is a nofollow one”

However, it seems to still open the link in the same window when I click it. How do I fix this?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.