over there, i got an update of the Snapshot Plugin, where

Hi over there,
i got an update of the Snapshot Plugin, where appeared this error after the installation:
Fatal error: Class Google_IO_Curl contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Google_IO_Abstract::makeRequest) in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/Google/IO/Curl.php on line 28

How i fix that?

Thanks....

• minda
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Can you help me or not?
    I´m unable to exclude the plugin conflict. I have no access to my Dashboard!

The issue says:
    1. class Google_IO_Curl contains 1 abstract method
    >>> Ok
    2. and must therefore be declared abstract
    >>> HOW I DECLARE THIS METHOD AS ABSTRACT?

regards

• minda

Here the errorlog after activating the debug mode in the wp-config.php

Strict Standards: Non-static method BpfbInstaller::check_paths() should not be called statically in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/lib/class_bpfb_installer.php on line 34

Strict Standards: Non-static method BpfbBinder::serve() should not be called statically in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/bpfb.php on line 119

Strict Standards: Non-static method BpfbCodec::register() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/lib/class_bpfb_binder.php on line 376

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WPPBMobile in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/foobar/includes/mobile.php on line 44

Fatal error: Class Google_IO_Curl contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Google_IO_Abstract::makeRequest) in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/Google/IO/Curl.php on line 28

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@minda,

To get you up and running until we can investigate this on our development servers please add the following to your wp-config.php

define('WPMUDEV_SNAPSHOT_DESTINATIONS_EXCLUDE', 'SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive');

This will prevent the Google Drive destination from being loaded by Snapshot.

• minda

Hi,
    it changed nothing, same as before.

`Strict Standards: Non-static method BpfbInstaller::check_paths() should not be called statically in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/lib/class_bpfb_installer.php on line 34

Notice: wpdb::prepare was called incorrectly. The query argument of wpdb::prepare() must have a placeholder. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.9.) in /var/www/web38/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3245

Notice: wpdb::prepare was called incorrectly. The query argument of wpdb::prepare() must have a placeholder. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.9.) in /var/www/web38/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3245

Strict Standards: Non-static method BpfbBinder::serve() should not be called statically in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/bpfb.php on line 119

Strict Standards: Non-static method BpfbCodec::register() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/lib/class_bpfb_binder.php on line 376

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class WPPBMobile in /var/www/web38/html/wp-content/plugins/foobar/includes/mobile.php on line 44

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@minda,

I see the one Snapshot related issue in your last post

Have you added the define to your wp-config.php as I instructed in my previous post? This will prevent the Google SDK part of Snapshot from loading. All the other errors you are presenting are not related to Snapshot but to other plugins.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/over-there-i-got-an-update-of-the-snapshot-plugin-where#post-649983

• minda

Hi,
    of course i did that and all was ok!

Today @PC wrote:
    "Can you kindly update to the latest version of Snapshot plugin and let us know what is the status ?"

---- I did it, and the result see above!
    ---- Old errors again ....

Why he wrote it? I tought, you are debugging your Plugin!
    Up to here was ok, i added the define in the wp-config.php few days ago.
    Not Problem, all worked fine, i was satisfied.
    Do you understand, what i try to explain you?
    I think @PC didn´t understand the context of the discussion.

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@minda,

Sorry. Now I'm confused. Please confirm with a simple yes or no answer. Are you still seeing the error below?

If you are then please double check that you have added the line below to your wp-config.php. If you have you should not be seeing the Google error as this prevents the library from being loaded.

define('WPMUDEV_SNAPSHOT_DESTINATIONS_EXCLUDE', 'SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive');

• minda

All is working fine!
    No problem, whit your fix in the wp-config!

Are there progresses on debugging the plugin?
    In the meantime i´ll use the crutch in the wp-config.php.

Your colleague PC confused me whit his posting:

"Can you kindly update to the latest version of Snapshot plugin and let us know what is the status ?"

• Paul
    • The Green Incsub

@minda,

All is working fine!
    No problem, whit your fix in the wp-config!

Great. Thanks.

Are there progresses on debugging the plugin?
    In the meantime i´ll use the crutch in the wp-config.php.

Not at this time. That Google related error is from the Google PHP SDK not something we wrote internal. We are just using the library as part of Snapshot. This may be related to your version of PHP. Can you please go to Snapshots > Settings and from the 'Server Info' section provide the details presented.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.