Overbook + 7 days a week + remove bookings from the calendar showed on website

Hello there.

Is there a way of doing these 5 things, in the plugin? If so, how?

I know there's much, but i would be VERY happy if you guys could help me. I can't find any booking system for WordPress, with Google Calendar, other than this (I found another plugin, but there was problem with the locale)

1) Overbook function. On my booking system it's allowed to make an appointment over each other. As many as they want.
2) Remove the time for durations for the booking (If there must be a durations, it has to be "1 day")
3) Make an appointment for all 7 days a week - 24 hours a day
4) Remove the bookings from the calender where the users are booking from. The users must NOT see the bookings
5) The users MUST have written in the forms: "Name" "Phone number" "E-mail" "Address" "How many" "Time arrival"

Also, the language file in the language folder (.pot file) is not working with the plugin, or else, it's me.

I've been trying in Linux and Windows with "poedit" - but i can't get it done. I know i can go in to the .php file, but it would be easy in the .pot file. This is not as important than the other 5 things.

Hope you guys can help me. Then my weekend is saved!

Big regards from Denmark
Michael Bay

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @michael_bay_s__rensen, I hope you're well today!

1) Overbook function. On my booking system it's allowed to make an appointment over each other. As many as they want.

In the plugin's settings, in the FAQ section there is this question:
    I want to accept more than one appointment applications for each time slot. Entering higher numbers in "capacity" field in Services tab does not work. Why?
    The answer provided there is this:
    Please note that Appointments+ is designed for one-to-one appointments, that is, one service provider serving a single client at a time and to manage available workforce. Capacity field is for limiting the workforce, not for increasing it. You have two alternatives to achieve this: a) Use dummy service providers b) Add these codes in functions.php and modify as required:

function increase_capacity( $capacity, $service_id, $worker_id ) {
        return 10;
    }
    add_filter( 'app_get_capacity', 'increase_capacity', 10, 3 );

This filter will NOT work if there is a single provider giving the selected service. Please also note that this is a kind of "hack" and when you have more than one service provider, this function may not work as expected in regards to working hours, as "virtual" providers will not be bound to working hours of existing providers.

2) Remove the time for durations for the booking (If there must be a durations, it has to be "1 day")

Simply edit your working hours to be from 12:00am(at the beginning of the dropdown) to 12:00am(at the end of the dropdown).

3) Make an appointment for all 7 days a week - 24 hours a day

Specify that from the working hours tab as above.

4) Remove the bookings from the calender where the users are booking from. The users must NOT see the bookings

I 'm afraid I didn't quite understand that... could you please elaborate?

5) The users MUST have written in the forms: "Name" "Phone number" "E-mail" "Address" "How many" "Time arrival"

I'm afraid this will require some custom coding...

Also, the language file in the language folder (.pot file) is not working with the plugin, or else, it's me.

Using the included .pot file you will have to generate the .po and .mo files for your language.
    I've tried it in Greek and it seems to work fine!
    If that doesn't work, you can use this plugin to translate the plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/codestyling-localization/
    This will make it easier to generate the necessary files.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

• michael_bay_s__rensen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thank you for the answer. Right now i have a problem of simply making the appointments be accepted. Right now i can't book.

http://erduheltvaek.dk/legeplads/book/

1) Okay. This i must study to night when i have better time. That's over my experience.
    2) I will give that a try right now
    3) ^
    I haven't got the opportunity to see the thing work, so my question. I don't want any user to go in to the book page, and book and appointment, and then the appointment will show up on the calendar, and be public. When a appointment is submitted, only 1 person can see that appointment, and that's the administrator (on the google calendar)
    5) Isn't it possible to add more forms to write in for the users?

About the language thing. Give it a try. Thanks.

• michael_bay_s__rensen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Okay right now i'm struggling to get the booking function to work again. Isn't there any "default settings" or "set to default settings" option?

- in 5 days i must have something to work :slight_frown: I would pay some guy in here to go to my WordPress administration, and get it to work.

Regards Michael

• aristath
    • Recruit

@michael_bay_s__rensen
    Since there has been no response in this thread for more than 2 weeks, I'm assuming that it has been taken care of.
    I am marking this issue as resolved.
    However if this is not the case and you need further assistance don't hesitate to reopen this and post an update on your current status!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.