Overlap in Directory Summaries

http://keepyourkidscatholic.com/blog/CA/newman-centers/

My summaries are overlapping the other directories? Tried adding widths to the CSS and it did not work. Help?

• drmike

asdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaehasdfkljahsdflkjaehf;ahse;owaehif;alswjfhak;lwfawefwefaswefasdfkljahsdflkjaeh

Do you see any spaces in there? Browsers don;t know how to use hyphens. :slight_smile:

• drmike

Not a problem.

Gotta admit that I;ve been asked this question before and folks have pointed to examples like this with text without spaces. I can see why one would want text to run off the right side. If you;re providing code samples though (which I feel is the main reason why you would have text without spaces) I;d rather see the code, even if it does run off the right side.

I know here in these forums, the code tag hides whatever hangs off the right side of the content. I don;t like that. One of the reasons why I was hoping Andrew and crew would come up with a pastebin setup of some sort.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.